Removing coin pairs
I know 3commas has some tutorials on this, but some people in our Material Indicators community have asked what the easiest way to add and remove coin pairs is. So, we give you a quick demonstration, of how to do that.
It’s a very simple and easy process. All you need to do is:
- Go to “My Bots”
- Select which bot you’d like to edit, then click the edit button
- It’s as simple as clicking it out (In the panel of “Pairs”) Now you notice when I try to save, it’s not gonna let me do that, because I have a “Max active deals” that is higher than the number of coin pairs I have set. So if I change it to 5, I can go ahead and save. And now, I’m good to go.
Adding coin pairs
- Go back to “My Bots” if you haven’t already
- Select “Edit” on the coin pair you’d like to edit
- To add another pair, all you have to do is click inside the window, which will show you what pairs are available.
- Choose the pair you would like to add After you press “save” you’re good to go.
Still have questions?
If you have more questions surrounding our Indicators, feel free to join our ever-growing community on Telegram. Our team will help you to sort things out.